What to expect at our first meeting
At our first meeting, we will have the opportunity to “get to know one another.” We want to listen to your needs, desires, and expectations and we want you to feel comfortable in asking us questions as well.
It’s a good idea to have all the decision makers present at the first meeting. Typically, everyone has some sort of input or information to add about the project. The following are some of the items we would like to discuss with you at our first meeting:
- What do you like or dislike about your present home? What is the project you are considering? Why are you considering this project now? What do you hope to gain from the project? Present and future needs?
- Is your style contemporary, traditional, or somewhere in between? It’s a good idea to have pictures from magazines or elsewhere to help convey the look or details you are after.
- How do you see yourself going through the process of selecting a remodeling contractor? How do you see yourself going through the design process?
- What is your target investment? (We’ll need to have a frank and honest discussion of how much you want to invest in your home; only you can tell us that. We can only estimate how much your project will cost.) How will you finance the project – refinance or cash? Do we need to help you arrange for financing?
- What is important to you in a remodeling company? Design? Experience? Single source of responsibility? Craftsmanship? Processes like scheduling and budgeting? Or something else?
- How long do you plan to stay in your home?
We Will Also Discuss…
At our initial meeting, we will also discuss Ozarks Remodeling & Design’s unique, client-focused remodeling process.
Our process aligns your needs, timetables, and budgets to fulfill your vision.
Request a Consultation
“Aaron Wyssmann at Ozarks Remodeling came highly recommended to me by a business I had contacted about new cabinets for my kitchen. After a leak had ruined my floor…”-Kalli S.
“I am so pleased to recommend Ozark’s Remodeling & Design. They’ve done two projects for us this year and we could not be more pleased. One project was a…”-Carrol L.
“I recently chose Aaron Wyssmann and Ozarks Remodeling & Design for a bathroom make-over. It was a pleasure to work with them as Aaron and his men were very…”-Nita B.
“I have used Ozarks Remodeling & Design for several small projects but recently I had them tear out and re-face our fireplace. The difference it has made in our…”-Jon B.
“Working with Aaron from Ozarks Remodeling & Design was a great experience for our family. From the beginning of our project to increase the size of our home, Aaron…”-Kevin & Aimee R.
“I have had the opportunity to work with Aaron Wyssmann and his company Ozarks Remodeling & Design several times. He is honest and gets the job done right. I…”-Randy M.